Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The New 52 Batman Beyond

Batman New 52 issue 20 
For anyone who has read issue 20 of Batman, we get to see the first prototype for the Batman Beyond suit which I think was pretty cool. Although Bruce won't be using it again anytime soon because Lucius explains that it will be 20 years until the suit is cost effective :(. He also said there was some other reason which he'd explain another time. 
batman beyond from batman new 52 issue 20 
Batman Beyond was probably my favorite DC animated series on television when I was younger. Preferred it a lot more to Batman TAS, something about Terry McGinnis really interested me when I was a little kid. 
batman_beyond_ 
For me the Batman Beyond costume is the greatest Batman costume I've ever seen, which is why I worked so hard to unlock it in injustice. And let me tell you, for those who don't have this skin for Batman, you guys are missing out; it's too awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment